Need Help?

Get help for you, your family, and your loved ones.

For help with... Try...

General Support

(paying bills, 
finding housing,
upport groups, 
food pantries, 
community clinics,
much more!)

United Way

Dial 211 or visit

United Way 2-1-1 is an information & referral service
that connects people to a variety of resources.

Becoming a Foster Parent 

 Department of Children and Families

Visit the foster parent resource page 
or call the toll-free information line: 

 Adoption Questions

Department of Children and Families

Visit the adoption resource page
or call the toll-free information line:

Child Safety Concerns

Well Badger Resource Center, Children's Mental
& Behavioral Health Resource Navigator

Wisconsin parents, caregivers, or professionals can use the navigator
on behalf of a child, adolescent, or young adult under 21 years old.
If you are concerned about more than one child,
please use the navigator tool for one child at a time.

 Office of Children's Mental Health
Resources for Families

Child Protective Services
for Dane County...
During Office Hours: 608-261-KIDS (5437)
After Hours: 608-255-6067

for all other counties...

Visit this website to find a map with county
CPS contacts and municipal police
departments in your area, OR contact the
Department of Children and Families: